Week 1 – Breckinridge County – Home – 42-14 – WIN
Week 2 – Ohio County* – Away – 6-7 – LOSS
* Ohio County (6A) is 2-0 this season. Their other win came against Calloway County, 25-20. Crittenden scrimmaged Calloway County earlier this season.
Crittenden leads the series 18-3.
Crittenden has won the last nine in a row.
Since 2003, the fewest total yards Crittenden has had against McLean are 302.
Crittenden leads scoring in the series 607-206 an average of CC 29, MC 10.
Crittenden has six shut outs in the series. Crittenden has never been shut out by McLean.
Crittenden high point total against McLean is 61 (2010). McLean’s high point total is 32 (1987).
The 85.7% (18-3) winning percentage Crittenden holds against McLean is the best winning percentage against any opponent Crittenden has played more than 7 times.
MCLEAN COUNTY SERIES RECORD
1973 - Away - WIN - 16-0
1974 - Home - WIN - 20-6
1975 - Away - WIN - 28-0
1976 - Home - WIN - 7-6
1982 - Home - LOSS - 6-15
1983 - Away - WIN - 13-6
1984 - Home - WIN - 29-0
1985 - Away - WIN - 30-13
1987 - Away - LOSS - 21-32
1988 - Home - WIN - 41-6
1989 - Away - WIN - 19-14
1997 - Away - LOSS - 14-21
1998 - Home - WIN - 49-14
2001 - Home - WIN - 42-12
2002 - Away - WIN - 29-28
2003 - Home - WIN - 35-0
2004 - Away - WIN - 46-0
2005 - Home - WIN - 48-0
2006 - Away - WIN - 19-13
2009 - Away - WIN - 34-12
2010 - Home - WIN - 61-8
2015 CC Review – Week 2
- Crittenden has racked up over 300 yards of offense in each of its first two games this season. The last time the Rockets had at least three games in-a-row of 300 or more yards of offense were weeks 2-5 of the 2009 season when they had four.
- Crittenden lead by 40 points at halftime, 48-8. That lead was the largest halftime deficit a CC opponent has faced since week 7 of the 2010 season at Fulton County when CC lead 54-0 at the break.
- The CC defense has held its opponents to single digit first down totals for each of the first two games of the season for the first time since 2011.
- Crittenden did not have a penalty in last week’s game. That is only the 2nd time in the last 96 games that CC did not have a penalty for an entire game. The other occurrence was week 10 of the 2013 season against Caldwell County.
- The 335 passing yards through the first two games of the season for Nick Castiller are the most passing yards ever for a Rocket QB in the first two games of a season. The second most is 299 yards by Taylon Polk (2006).
- In the last 3 regular season games (2 in 2015, 1 in 2014), the Crittenden defense has forced 18 fumbles, recovering 11 and scoring 1 touchdown off of a fumble recovery.
- Nick Castiller moved into 10th on the career passing yards list with his 126 yard passing performance last week. He now has 1,128 career passing yards. Next up on the list are David Cozart with 1,180 yards and Travis Gilbert 1,233 yards.
- Dylan Hollis caught his 28th career pass moving him into the 17th position on the career receptions list. Curtis Franklin (29), Brian Penn (31), Blake Gardner (32), Shane Carter (33), and Brad Hart (34) are next up on the list.
- Travis McKinney is currently tied for second for caused fumbles in a career with 8 (tied with Matt Jent (1996-1999) and Nathan Heady (2001)). The all-time leader is Blake Gardner (2002-2005) with nine.
- Travis Fitzgerald has six fumble recoveries in his career which puts him in a tie for fourth place in most fumble recoveries in a career. Ahead of Fitzgerald with seven are Andrew Freeman (2007-2010) and Gaige Courtney (2005-2008) and Billy Mills (1979-1982) with eight.